RIVER TOWER PARK
ABOUT: “Unity for the Community Food Truck Fest” is an event designed to bring the community together in a SAFE, OPEN-AIR, family-friendly environment (please see below COVID-19 guidelines).
“Unity for the Community Food Truck Fest” was also created to help stimulate the Tampa Bay economy by creating an opportunity for local area Food Trucks.
EVENT DETAILS: Attendees will experience some of the area's best food trucks along with a variety of creative cuisine by local businesses at affordable pricing. Attendees can grab a bite to-go or stay and enjoy the community experience.
There will also be a specially COVID-19 safe Unity Village Market Place where local vendors will be out offering a large variety of products. This is another effort to help stimulate the Tampa Bay area economy and local businesses..
Local Community leaders, Politicians, Celebrities and Entertainers will be on site. An array of local talent will also be performing throughout the day.
We will be working on the advice of medical professionals, and are adhering to all federal, state and local guidelines to adjust our systems and create a space that is safe and relaxed. We hope you understand that it is with the safety of our guests and our staff, that we must enforce the following:
· Please stay home if you have ANY symptoms outlined by the CDC as potentially hazardous, or if you feel uncomfortable in shared spaces right now.
· All Event personnel are required to wear a mask.
· All Food Truck personnel are required to wear gloves and a mask.
· Social distancing will be strictly enforced by our personnel.
· All food and drink will be served in disposable biodegradable containers.
· Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the venue.
· Bathrooms/Porta potties will be limited to (1) Adult at a time, and there will be social distancing practicing in the bathroom area (lines).
· Food Trucks will be undergoing additional training to go over all the safety measures needed to keep themselves and guests safe. Masks will be worn and they will properly rotate and sanitize gloves at all times.
· We will cap our occupancy based on congestion in the venue. If we deem the venue as FULL, we will hold entrance until area is deemed accessible again.